Obtain global view on the gene expression in various samples of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Explore what are the relevant biological pathways based on our curated pulmonary arterial hypertension-related genes.
Check out how many animal models are available for pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Find out how genetic variants affect the pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Inquire into the curated literatures about pulmonary arterial hypertension.
PAHKB is committed to establishing a comprehnsive resource for pulmonary arterial hypertension. It includes:
- Literature data
- Clinical relevant variants
- Gene expression profiles
- Animal models
- Biological pathways
- Lung development-related gene expression dataset (GSE14334) were added to PAHKB.
- Gene expression dataset (GSE22356) from scleroderma-associated pulmonary hypertension indivisuals were added to PAHKB.
Number of genes in PAHKB
- 341 human genes (293 protein-coding and 48 non-coding genes).
- 261 PAH-related genes, and 80 other genes related to PH.