Obtain pan-cancer view on the gene expression in 11 TCGA cancer types.
Find out the mutational distribution in the multiple cancers.
Check out how many common tumor suppressors are available for multiple cancers.
Inquire into the curated literatures about tumor suppressor in various cancers.
Explore what are the relevant regulators based on our curated tumor suppressor genes.
TSGene 2.0 is committed to establishing a comprehensive resource for pan-cancer analysis of Human tumor suppressors. It includes:
- Literature data
- Long non-coding tumor suppressors
- Curated tumor suppressor microRNAs
- Pan-cancer variants
- Pan-cancer gene expression profiles
- Regulatory information
- Biological pathways
- 562 newly reported tumor suppressors including 8 long non-coding RNAs were added to TSGene.
- The common down-regulated tumor suppressors across multiple cancer types from TCGA pan-cancer project were added to TSGene.
Statistics of genes in TSGene 2.0
- 1207 human genes (1018 protein-coding and 189 non-coding genes).
- 3334 curated PubMed abstracts.
- 1,210,544 genetic mutations from various cancers.